Call Cotswold Flow Screed now on
01386 577 010
Quick quote request
Cotswold Flow Screed serve both professional and self-build customers, supplying liquid flow screed to commercial and domestic projects throughout Gloucestershire, Worcestershire, Warwickshire and the Cotswolds. We also offer coverage to parts of Herefordshire, Oxfordshire and Wiltshire.
Cotswold Flow Screed aim to provide a personal, bespoke service to each of our customers. We chose to focus on maintaining our reputation for reliability and the high quality of the products we deliver.
If your project is located just outside the highlighted area shown please get in contact to discuss availability.
Why Choose Liquid Flow Screed?
There are many benefits to using a liquid flow screed when compared against traditional dry mix screed options.
Cotswold Flow Screed offer range of liquid flow screed products to suit your project. With options for lower environmental impact, increased screed strength, quicker drying times, reduced laitance development and better thermal conductivity for use with wet or electric underfloor heating. Please see our CFS Screed Products page for more information on our liquid flow screed options.
Cotswold Flow Screed also offer a specialist liquid latex self-levelling compound for projects where a shallower depths are required. The latex self-levelling screed is suitable for depths from 3mm to 40mm.
A free site survey prior to the day of the liquid flow screed pour is included in every Cotswold Flow Screed quotation to ensure that the perfect amount of liquid flow screed is delivered to each project, minimising waste on site.
Cotswold Flow Screed offer sanding as an option on all liquid flow screed quotations. Sanding improves the finish of the screed slab and keys the surface ready for adhesive. Sanding also dramatically improves drying time of the anhydrite liquid flow screed.
- Liquid Flow Screed is stronger than most traditional screed products allowing thicknesses down to 30mm and requires no reinforcement.
- Liquid Flow Screed gives an SR2 level finish (no more than a 5mm deviation over a 2m straight edge) leaving a smooth, flat and level floor ready for laying your chosen floor finish.
- Liquid Flow Screed has extremely low levels of shrinkage meaning that it does not curl and the risk of cracking is minimised.
- Liquid Flow Screed is perfect for use with both wet and electric underfloor heating systems, it has excellent thermal conductivity rates and extremely low thermal expansion.
- Pumping Liquid Flow Screed directly into the screed area means quick installation rates of up to 1000m2 per day with none of the extra mess or hassle associated with wheelbarrowing in traditional screeds.
- Liquid Flow Screed can be poured in large bay sizes.
- Liquid Flow Screed can be walked on within 24-48 hours of pouring.
- Liquid Flow Screed dries quickly .
- Anhydrite Liquid Flow Screed cannot harbour harmful bacteria as it is protein free.
- Liquid Flow Screed is not combustible.
- Anhydrite Liquid Flow Screed is environmentally friendly using up to 36% recycled materials.
- Anhydrite Liquid Flow Screed has many additive options to suit your project.
Cotswold Flow Screed is a division of
Richard Townsend Installations Limited.